Sri Lankan Curries are a wonderful blend of cumin, cloves, ginger, lemon grass and homemade roasted curry powder. Coconut milk and fresh curry leaves endow these curries with a warm fragrant aroma.
- Colombo fish curry £7.95
Devilled dishes are made with sweet green and red capsicums, onion and fresh green chillies in a spicy sauce of tomatoes and crushed red chillies.
- Devilled Mutton / Seer Fish £9.95
- Devilled Potatoes (v) £4.95
Rice and Breads
- Plain White Rice £4.95 Steamed plain rice.
- Pilau Rice £5.50 Cooked in broth seasoned with cardamom, cloves and cinnamon.
- Vegetable Fried Rice £5.50
- Plain Godumba Roti £2.95 - Traditional Sri Lankan soft bread
- Egg Godumba Roti £3.95 - Traditional Sri Lankan soft bread filled with egg
- Green Beans £4.50 Lightly spiced fresh beans.
- Dhall £4.50 Red lentils made with onion, chilli, cinnamon and lemon grass, and fragrant curry leaves and coconut milk to finish.
- White Potato Curry £3.95 Potatoes in a creamy coconut sauce with green chilli, cinnamon and curry leaves
- Aubergine Bedum £4.95 Fresh egg plant with onion, capsicums, ginger andcinnamon.
- Okra £4.50 Fried with onion, ginger, garlic and fresh chilli.
- Mixed Vegetable Curry £3.95 Selection of vegetables in a creamy curry sauce
- Spinach with Yellow Dhall £4.95 Spinach cooked with Yellow Dhall in light creamy sauce
- Polos (Jack Fruit) £4.95 Young green Jack Fruit cooked in spices with roasted curry powder and coconut milk to finish, giving this dish a unique mouthwatering flavour
- Cashew Nut Curry £4.95 Cashew Nuts cooked in a creamy coconut milk sauce
- Pol sambola £3.95 Freshly grated raw coconut mixed with paprika, red chilli, red onion and fresh lime juice.